Thursday, November 18, 2010

A week-a trying to be a blogger

I got bored and depressed from having no luck with music so while laying in my Motel 6 bed in Macon, Georgia, I said "screw this!" (or SOMEthing to that effect): So I did this:

"I Can't Drive 55 " (in the words of Sammy Hagar)

To get to this...




GREAT shrimp & grits!



Then slept off the lunch buzz and went to this:


Pretty good singer singing good cover songs :)


...with this view


                                                                                                           



View of a lonely chick and the river


...then did this, cuz the other got boring (and it's my trip, anyways): 

Irish Artist and great guitar player
...while eating this:
INCREDIBLE Irish Stew!!!!
 ....and afterwards, walked down this
River Street
 ...to hear this!
DAMN talented guys just jamming!

Beats the shit outta a Motel 6 in Macon :)

P.S. sorry for the lack of posts. I'm trying to find things that's worth bloggin about. 





No comments:

Post a Comment